Did you know Lynn Welding is certified for Welding Per AWS D17.1?
As is detailed on AWS.org, “This specification provides the general welding requirements for welding aircraft and space hardware. It includes but is not limited to the fusion welding of aluminum-based, nickel-based, iron-based, cobalt-based, magnesium-based, and titanium-based alloys. There are requirements for welding design, personnel and procedure qualification, inspection, and acceptance criteria for aerospace, support and non-flight hardware.” (Quoted from American Welding Society)
Lynn Welding is AWS D17.1 Certified
Lynn Welding’s reputation really comes to light when you see the weld bead produced by one of our certified fusion welders. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is one of our specialties. Our experienced welders follow all of the NADCAP requirements needed to ensure a quality weld. Whether we are welding aluminum or stainless steel, rest assured that the end result will be well within your tolerances and the weld will be of X-ray quality. Because Lynn Welding is NADACP accredited we must follow a very defined and strict set of guidelines when welding our customer’s components. These guidelines ensure that our qualified welders are tested regularly in all metal groups to ensure that their welding skills remain intact.
Lynn Welding's Fusion Welding Approvals for Welding Per AWS D17.1 by Company
View some of our Fusion Welding approvals below:
- General Electric Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Raytheon Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Sikorsky Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Augusta Westland Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Hamilton Sundstrand Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Rolls-Royce Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- General Dynamics Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Northrop Grumman Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Gulfstream Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
- Kaman Aerospace Approved Fusion Welding Per AWS D17.1
Lynn Welding is an active member of the AWS D17D subcommittee and recently held a committee meeting at its headquarters in Newington, CT.