NADCAP accredited brazing services available here
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards.
- Fuel Filter Brazed per AMS 2665
- Hand Torch Brazing of a an engine seal
- Aerospace Torch Brazing
- Torch Brazing in Connecticut at Lynn Welding
- Brazing per AMS 2665
- Brazing per AMS 2664 of aerospace component.
- Brazing per AMS 2665 of aerospace tube assembly.
- Brazing per AMS 2666 of marine component.
- Soldered component using 80au-20sn gold solder
Lynn Welding is NADCAP brazing accredited. Take a look at some of the advantages of brazing:
- Properly brazed joints are pressure-tight.
- Brazing allows the joining of dissimilar metals.
- Precision dimensions can be maintained while brazing machined components.
- Extremely thin-walled material that cannot be welded can be joined by brazing.
- Brazing can join fabrications economically
- There is less heat “shock” and distortion when brazing
Lynn Welding's Torch Brazing Approvals
Lynn Welding is a well known Raytheon Approved Welding company when it comes to welding and machining for the Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Industrial, and Medical industries.
Raytheon Approved Torch Brazing
Lynn Welding holds a certification from Boeing for Fusion Welding & Resistance Welding. All Procedures are GTAW-MA (Gas Tungsten Arc Weld-Manual)
Boeing Approved Torch Brazing
Lynn Welding holds a certification from GE Aviation for Fusion Welding, Brazing, & Resistance Welding.
General Electric Approved Torch Brazing
- AWS C3.4 (Steels, Stainless Steels, Copper, Copper Alloys, & Heat Or Corrosion-Resistant Materials.)
Torch Brazing Blog Articles
Nadcap and What it Means for Aircraft Quality
Jan 13, 2021
The production of commercial aircraft occurs on a global scale. According to the Defense and Security Monitor, 2019 was a banner year for Airbus, who delivered a record 642 A320 family jets. In December 2019, Boeing and Airbus delivered 35 and 138 commercial aircraft, compared.
The Benefits of Resistance Welding Per AWS D17.2
Oct 14, 2020
Resistance welding is a form of marrying of metals through the application of pressure and passing current for a specified interval of time through the metal area. Many design engineers and manufacturers find resistance welding to be advantageous as there is not another form of.