CERTIFICATIONS: WELDING PER AWS C3.4
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1
- Tight tolerance CNC turning of aerospace components.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Aerospace Precision Welding Repair
- Resistance spot welding of aircraft parts.
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Helicopter control arm
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Approved Welding Per AWS C3.4
General Electric Approved Torch Brazing
Certified By: General Electric
Certification: AWS C3.4
Short Description: Steels, Stainless Steels, Copper, Copper Alloys, & Heat Or Corrosion-Resistant Materials.
Process Code: AWS C3.4
Specification Title: Specification for Torch Brazing
This specification presents the minimum fabrication, equipment, and process procedure requirements, as well as inspection requirements for the torch brazing of steels, stainless steels, copper, copper alloys, and heat- or corrosion-resistant alloys and other materials that can be adequately torch brazed (the torch brazing of aluminum alloys is addressed in AWS C3.7M/C3.7, Specification for Aluminum Brazing). This specification provides criteria for classifying torch brazed joints based on loading and the consequences of failure and quality assurance criteria defining the limits of acceptability in each class. The specification defines acceptable torch brazing equipment, materials, and procedures as well as the required inspection for each class of joint. ISBN: 978-0-87171-874-7
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards while maintaining blueprint and customer requirements. Lynn Welding’s brazing department carries most silver and nickel based filler alloys in stock to ensure a quick turnaround. Lynn Welding also performs soldering services for electrical applications in the aerospace industry.