Aerospace Tooling - Custom Assemblies
Aerospace Tooling fabrication of pressure vessels, enclosures, piping systems, tanks and custom assemblies.
- Fixtures and Tooling
- Work holding fixture for 5-axis milling operation.
- Custom Precision Fixture
- Semi-Automatic work holding fixture with pneumatic clamps.
- Work holding fixture for 2-axis milling operation.
- Custom assembly fixture
- Semi-automatic insertion fixture built, assembled and programmed by Lynn Welding.
- Semi-automatic pin Inserting machine designed, built and programmed by Lynn Welding.
- Precision machined components assembled to work as an insertion fixture.
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components
- High precision inspection fixtures.
- Assembly fixture for high precision assembly.
- Manual assembly fixtures using purchased Schmidt presses.
- Custom assembly fixture.
- 8 station de-burring bench.
- High precision inspection fixture.
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Modified vice for specific part holding.
Lynn Welding’s highly experienced toolmakers and CNC programmers specialize in aerospace tooling services. Lynn Welding assists many customers including the Military with aerospace tooling services on many programs such as the black hawk and Humvee.
This shortlist below highlights the types of aerospace tooling services that we provide:
- Jet Engine maintenance tooling
- Bearing Pullers
- Helicopter blade adjustment tooling
- Bearing heaters
- Assembly tooling
- MRO tooling
- Airframe repair tool kits
- Tail rotor blade spacers
- Z bar adapters
Aerospace Tooling Blog Articles
Nadcap and What it Means for Aircraft Quality
Jan 13, 2021
The production of commercial aircraft occurs on a global scale. According to the Defense and Security Monitor, 2019 was a banner year for Airbus, who delivered a record 642 A320 family jets. In December 2019, Boeing and Airbus delivered 35 and 138 commercial aircraft, compared.
The Benefits of Resistance Welding Per AWS D17.2
Oct 14, 2020
Resistance welding is a form of marrying of metals through the application of pressure and passing current for a specified interval of time through the metal area. Many design engineers and manufacturers find resistance welding to be advantageous as there is not another form of.