CERTIFICATIONS: WELDING PER AC7110/13
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1
- Tight tolerance CNC turning of aerospace components.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Aerospace Precision Welding Repair
- Resistance spot welding of aircraft parts.
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Helicopter control arm
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Approved Welding Per AC7110/13
United Launch Alliance Approved Fusion Welding
Certified By: United Launch Alliance
Short Description: Metal Evaluation of Welds
Process Code: AC7110/13
Specification Title: NADCAP Audit
AC7110/13 NADCAP Audit for Metal Evaluation of Welds
Lynn Welding’s reputation really comes to light when you see the weld bead produced by one of our certified welders. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is one of our specialties. Our experienced welders follow all of the NADCAP requirements needed to ensure a quality weld. Whether we are welding aluminum or stainless steel, rest assured that the end result will be well within your tolerances and the weld will be of X-ray quality. Because Lynn Welding is NADACP accredited we must follow a very defined and strict set of guidelines when welding our customer’s components. These guidelines ensure that our qualified welders are tested regularly in all metal groups to ensure that their welding skills remain intact.