CERTIFICATIONS: WELDING PER SS8731
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1
- Tight tolerance CNC turning of aerospace components.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Aerospace Precision Welding Repair
- Resistance spot welding of aircraft parts.
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Helicopter control arm
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Approved Welding Per SS8731
Sikorsky Approved Brazing
Certified By: Sikorsky
Short Description: Sikorsky Approved Brazing
Process Code: SS8731
Specification Title: Aerospace Torch Brazing
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards while maintaining blueprint and customer requirements. Lynn Welding’s brazing department carries most silver and nickel based filler alloys in stock to ensure a quick turnaround. Lynn Welding also performs soldering services for electrical applications in the aerospace industry.