CERTIFICATIONS: WELDING PER AWS D17.1
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1
- Tight tolerance CNC turning of aerospace components.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Aerospace Precision Welding Repair
- Resistance spot welding of aircraft parts.
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Helicopter control arm
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Approved Welding Per AWS D17.1
Sikorsky Approved Fusion Welding
Certified By: Sikorsky
Certification: AWS D17.1
Short Description: Specification For Fusion Welding For Aerospace Applications
Process Code: FWA, SS9213
Specification Title: D17.1/D17.1M:2017-AMD2
Qualified for the following Alloys
- Carbon and Low Alloy Steels
- Corrosion-resistance steels other than Precipitation Hardenable
- Precipitation Hardenable, Corrosion-resistance steels
- Cres. Precipitation Hardenable Alloys
- Nickel and Non-precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys
- Precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys
- NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NICKEL ALLOYS WELDED TO COBALT ALLOYS
- NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS WELDED TO PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS
- Aluminum Alloys
- Commercial Pure Titanium
- Titanium Alloys
- Titanium Alloys, Special Alloy Filler Metal Requirement
- Cobalt ALLOYS
- Cobalt to Nickel Alloys
Lynn Welding’s reputation really comes to light when you see the weld bead produced by one of our certified welders. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is one of our specialties. Our experienced welders follow all of the NADCAP requirements needed to ensure a quality weld. Whether we are welding aluminum or stainless steel, rest assured that the end result will be well within your tolerances and the weld will be of X-ray quality. Because Lynn Welding is NADACP accredited we must follow a very defined and strict set of guidelines when welding our customer’s components. These guidelines ensure that our qualified welders are tested regularly in all metal groups to ensure that their welding skills remain intact.
Lynn Welding is an expert in Aircraft Welding Services. Many of our orders include AOG (aircraft on Ground) situations where a component will be removed from an aircraft on the tarmac and rushed over to Lynn Welding for expedited weld repair services. Besides Aircraft Welding work, we also provide fast turn arounds for repairs of aircraft exhaust systems for many of the world’s leading repair facilities.
Lynn Welding is an expert in Aerospace Precision Welding Services. Many of our orders include AOG (aircraft on Ground) situations where a component will be removed from an aerospace on the tarmac and rushed over to Lynn Welding for expedited weld repair services. Besides Aerospace Precision Welding work, we also provide fast turn around for repairs of Aerospace exhaust systems for many of the world’s leading repair facilities.