CERTIFICATIONS: WELDING PER P8TF4
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1
- Tight tolerance CNC turning of aerospace components.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Aerospace Precision Welding Repair
- Resistance spot welding of aircraft parts.
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Helicopter control arm
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Approved Welding Per P8TF4
General Electric Approved Resistance Welding
Certified By: General Electric
Short Description: Resistance Spot, Seam, Projection and Capacitor Discharge Welding
Process Code: P8TF4
Specification Title: Resistance Spot, Seam, Projection and Capacitor Discharge Welding
This specification establishes the requirements for spot, seam, projection and capacitator discharge welded joints in products of iron, nickel, cobalt, titanium, aluminum and magnesium base alloys.
CLASS A welds do not include welds in foil thicknesses (0.008 inch -- 0.20 mm -- or less).
Lynn Welding provides resistance welding services to many of its customers. Lynn Welding uses SCIAKY welders which are considered the best in the world for maintaining the strictest tolerances required by the aerospace industry. Our SCIAKY welders are capable of welding aluminum, Stainless steel, Titanium, Inconel and most other metals while maintaining the proper conditions to ensure a quality weld. Our resistance welding operations are closely monitored by our internal quality department which ensures that all of the resistance welding functions fall within the guidelines set forth by NADCAP( National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) and AS 9100.
Lynn Welding is an expert in Aerospace Precision Welding Services. Many of our orders include AOG (aircraft on Ground) situations where a component will be removed from an aerospace on the tarmac and rushed over to Lynn Welding for expedited weld repair services. Besides Aerospace Precision Welding work, we also provide fast turn around for repairs of Aerospace exhaust systems for many of the world’s leading repair facilities.
Lynn Welding is an expert in Defense Welding Services. Besides Defense Welding work, we also provide fast turn around for repairs of Aerospace exhaust systems for many of the world’s leading repair facilities.