CERTIFICATIONS: WELDING PER MIL-B-7883
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1
- Tight tolerance CNC turning of aerospace components.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Aerospace Precision Welding Repair
- Resistance spot welding of aircraft parts.
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Helicopter control arm
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Assembly fixture using high-precision Wire EDM machined components.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Approved Welding Per MIL-B-7883
Sikorsky Approved Brazing
Certified By: Sikorsky
Short Description: Military Specification: Brazing Of Steels, Copper, Copper Alloys, Nickel Alloys, Aluminum And Aluminum Alloys
Process Code: MIL-B-7883
Specification Title: Torch Brazing
This specification presents general fabrication and quality requirements for steel, copper and copper alloy, nickel and nickel alloy, aluminum and aluminum alloy assemblies produced by brazing processes using brazing filler metals having a lower melting point than the base metal.
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards while maintaining blueprint and customer requirements. Lynn Welding’s brazing department carries most silver and nickel based filler alloys in stock to ensure a quick turnaround. Lynn Welding also performs soldering services for electrical applications in the aerospace industry.